Yes, we can come to your home and take photos for you during level 2
And this is what our team are doing to help keep you, your family and our staff safe...
The safety and well-being of our clients, staff and community are of upmost importance to us. We want everyone who has a photo-shoot with us to feel confident that we are doing everything we can to minimise the risk of COVID-19 infection
Our commitment and promise:
● All of our photographers are either working from home, or staying within our social distancing guidelines while in our office.
● All of our photographers take personal temperature tests twice daily.
● All staff showing a rise in temperature or any symptoms will immediately self-isolate
● All equipment used is thoroughly cleaned before and after every photo-shoot, as well as their vehicles.
● PPE equipment has been provided to our photographers to use, such as masks, gloves, and shoe covers.
● Our photographers regularly wash and dry their hands throughout the day.
● All photographers will keep to the 1-metre distance when in a clients home.
● All photographers will not touch any objects or personal items in your home, without PPE gear (gloves) on.
● Our photographers have alcohol wipes and hand sanitiser available to them at all times.
● All clients showing any symptoms will have their photo-shoot postponed and rebooked for a later date.
We believe that these measures will go a long way in minimising risks and supporting business continuity, in a bid to keep the New Zealand economy moving forward.